Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's a Girl!!

Were having a....

GIRL!!

Yeah Miley is going to be a big sister! The great part about having another girl is that we wont have to buy more clothes, they will only be a year apart so the styles wont change a lot! And I don't have to worry about changing the decorations up in Mileys room.
Were working on putting up some ultrasound pictures soon. But everything else looks great, the baby is healthy and growing and developing everything as she should be. She was even sucking her thumb, just like her big sister did in the womb and like she does now. (We're going to make some orthodontist really happy someday)

Now we just have to start thinking of names! This part is fun! So far the only two that Cory and I can agree on are the names Devry and Jordan. But were still trying to think of some more...any suggestions?

9 comments:

Nathan and Colette said...

That's so fun!! My sister inlaw just had their second girl and she loves having two girls. Umm... I like the name London and Savannah. But that's just me. Hope your doing good and feeling good.

Gassers said...

Congrats on finding out its another girl. I personally have loved shopping for girl stuff. There are so many cute things out there!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Yay for girls!!! I can't to hold that little one in my arms :)

Sarah said...

Is that Dev-ree or Dev-rye (like rye bread). JD went to a school called DeVry (like rye bread)...ugh terrible school, student loan debt. I think Jordan is a cute name, and no one can mess it up. I have a bunch of girl names stored up for someday.
Here's a fun site to search baby names (and meanings)
http://www.parents.com/baby-names/?ordersrc=yahoo2babynames_tool&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=TC-3019-58842671022-S-7105094522

Sarah Osborne said...

We are sooo excited for you guys!!! Miley will have a new little best friend! I can't wait to meet her :)

Keely said...

That is exciting news! Miley will have so much fun with her new little sister.....and yay for saving money on all the clothes!

Megan Hall said...

thats awesome congrats i am jealous. Can't wait to see her sh.e will be beautiful just like miley

Rebecca Robison said...

awesome! congrats osborne fam!

Jessica said...

Yay! How fun! I bet they'll be so close. Congrats!