Friday, July 10, 2009

Canada!

Canada!

Since Cory's family lives about 2 hours from the Canadian boarder, and have a time share up in Lake Okanagan, we all decided to go up for a couple days! We were a little scared that I wouldn't make it across the boarder. The boarder rules had changed June 1st, and required everyone that they have a passport, nexus card, or enhanced drivers license. I had gotten approved for a nexus card, but I couldn't get an interview because they were all filled up. We took the risk and just brought my birth certificate, hoping that they'd let it slide. We drove up the night before everyone else did, just to make sure I could get across....luckily to our surprise they let me in!! And I'm sure glad that they did because we had a lot of fun!! The weather was perfect! We had fun swimming, ski dooing, boating, taking walks on the board walk, playing lots of fun games, eating yummy food, and just relaxing!

I just want to thanks Cory's mom, Rhonda, for paying for this fun and glamours trip!! We made some good memories!
Us on the boat! (Miley was at the hotel sleeping with her cousins)
Cory posing for a picture.

Woohoo! Look at that air!


I was a little scared to get in the water, since it was freezing!!!


Our Ski doo buddles! Jon and Kari-lynn.

Miley and cousin Dallen getting ready to go swim!! Modesty doesn't quite count right now for Miley, I think it's the cutest swimsuit ever! :)





3 comments:

Gassers said...

Tenille, she is sooooo cute, and you are right that is the cutest swimsuit in the world!

Sarah Osborne said...

Ahh, what a fun trip! I wish we could have come! And I agree, Miley's swimsuit is soooo cute! haha. Modesty doesn't count until you're at least 2 or 3 ;)

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

ok, so you don't know me. I hope you don't mind, but I somehow found my way to your page through Sarah's lol but I just have to say that first off, I totally agree...modesty doesn't quite count yet (I have a 10 month old daughter) and secondly, that is the cutest swimsuit!! oh and your daughter is soo cute!!