Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures of Miley

Pictures of Miley

I've been dying to put these pictures up, but I had to wait until after father's day since these were his present. I just didn't have my computer til now to put them up (we were on vacation)

They turned out so CUTE, thank you Melissa for taking the time to take these! Cory was pleasantly surprised when he saw all them for Fathers Day!






She was not a happy girl. She had a runny nose and I kept wiping it. (we ended up taking a nap after this picture) It made for a really cute picture though!


Now this was after her nap....much happier!





This was our favortie of us together



Here is Miley giving daddy his Father's day present (I had framed a few pictures from above)


Daddy and Miley. You can't see in the picture, but I had used finger paint and Miley's hands to decorate the wrapping paper.

1 comment:

Being Ausmus said...

already commented on facebook but had to again...such great pic's!!! Gorgeous baby...gorgeous mommy!!!
xo