In the past week while I was in Utah, Miley learned a few new tricks! I told my little brother that I'd give him a free hair cut if he taught Miley how to crawl. (I was going to give him a free on anyways) It was so cute, I caught him on several different occasions working with Miley on the floor. Apparently it worked!
My Utah trip was wonderful! I finally got to meet my little niece Zoey. She's is such a cutie! Seeing her made me really excited about our new little one! I was able to see my brother Sid and his little family. I couldn't believe how big little Parker was getting. He looks so much like Lori! On top of all that Miley learned all these new tricks, it was the icing on the cake!
Here's the gang...minus Sid, Parker, Cory, and Spencer :)
The 'girls'! Bailey, Zoey, Miley, and Lyndee. (I like how they all rhyme)
Grandpa with Miley and Parker
5 comments:
Hi Miley...It's Grandma Osborne. You are soooo BIG! I can't believe you are scootin' and rockin'. You are such a beautiful princess! I can't wait to see you. Grandpa and Grandma love Miley!!!
How cute!!! She needs to come teach colby!! :)
Yay! I sure love my Smiley Miley! We're glad we got to see you in Utah and last weekend...and Kyle is on his way to your place right now! I wish I could be there...have tons of fun!
Soo Cute! It's been a while since we've caught up! but I do stalk you now and then on your blog :) So your having another girl!!! That is awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment