Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 years ago today...

3 years ago today....

I cannot believe that 3 years ago today Cory and I were married for time and all eternity! They really have flown by so fast! We've gotten a lot accomplished in just these short three years together. We've both finished our schooling at BYUI, and finished my cosmetology degree shortly after, started chiropractic school, had the most beautiful little girl and is expecting another beautiful child together! We've learned so many things about each other and have had so many wonderful memories together.
I truly am blessed to be married to this amazing man, I cannot describe how much I love him! He helps me when I'm down, he makes me laugh everyday, reminds me how beautiful I am to him, and listens intensely to my day. I girl couldn't ask for more :)
I really married well, he has the most amazing family. After spending a few weeks with them recently and the last three years together I really have felt their love for me and they have truly accepted me into there family. I don't know what my life would be like without them! I am so grateful for this marriage and am SO excited for the rest of eternity together!







5 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh, what beautiful wedding pictures! The Osbornes really are amazing, including YOU! I can't wait to hear how you two celebrate your love today!

Rebecca Robison said...

Happy three years! Don't you love looking back a wedding pics? :)

Being Ausmus said...

Ahhh what a sweet blog! So happy for you guys...love the wedding pic's:)!!!!!
xo

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

So sweet. I agree that you married well but I would have to say that Cory definitely chose the right person as well. We are so glad you joined our family. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Keely said...

Congradulations you two. WOW, 3 years....it does go by fast. Hope you are well and not too sick. Can't wait to find out boy or girl!