Haha, I had Kyle come and watch the video...so funny! I'm so glad that you and Miley can make it for when Krystal goes through the MTC! You and I definitely need to go out to lunch and movie or something :)
okay...so I thought I would write the recipe on here rather than text it! It is SUPER easy, just crush up 1 pkg of oreas and put half of the bag on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and take 1 gallon of mint chip ice cream and i used an ice cream scop and scooped large balls and just dropped them on top of the oreos. Then you spread 1 container of cool whip over top and sprinkle the rest of the oreos and top with some fudge...any kind works! You can even use chocolate syrup! It's not supposted to look all perfect or anything!!! Freeze it for a few hours then eat it! It doesn't last super long in the freezer because the oreos get soggy so I recommend making it the day you plan to eat it! Did Brent give Cory that formula I had? I am sure he has not...but I have 3 containers of the same formula you give Miley. I was getting rid of stuff and thought I would give it to you rather than just throwing it out. So I wil be sure to have Brent give that to Cory if he hasn't yet.
5 comments:
so funny, can't wait to see her face when she eats green beans! We love everyone of Miley's little rolls...very kissable!
she's so cute!!
Haha, I had Kyle come and watch the video...so funny! I'm so glad that you and Miley can make it for when Krystal goes through the MTC! You and I definitely need to go out to lunch and movie or something :)
Those are such fun moments feeding solids to the baby. Just wait til she starts to say "yum yum yum yum yum." I LOVED it when Asher did that.
Oh, and I just read your 25 things post and couldn't stop laughing. You crack me up Tenille. You are so cute!
okay...so I thought I would write the recipe on here rather than text it! It is SUPER easy, just crush up 1 pkg of oreas and put half of the bag on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and take 1 gallon of mint chip ice cream and i used an ice cream scop and scooped large balls and just dropped them on top of the oreos. Then you spread 1 container of cool whip over top and sprinkle the rest of the oreos and top with some fudge...any kind works! You can even use chocolate syrup! It's not supposted to look all perfect or anything!!! Freeze it for a few hours then eat it! It doesn't last super long in the freezer because the oreos get soggy so I recommend making it the day you plan to eat it!
Did Brent give Cory that formula I had? I am sure he has not...but I have 3 containers of the same formula you give Miley. I was getting rid of stuff and thought I would give it to you rather than just throwing it out. So I wil be sure to have Brent give that to Cory if he hasn't yet.
Post a Comment