I cannot believe that Miley will be 5 months on the 15th! Miley is getting SO big, her checks are filling out very nicely. I love it! We just started feeding her rice cereal, and she seams to enjoy it. We think that she is going through a growth spurt because she is constantly hungry! She is learning to sit up and roll over, she's almost there, I know in just a few weeks she'll be rolling all over the place. Guess I better enjoy her just laying there while I can :) Here are a few pictures taken recently.
We get a kick out of this when this happens. While driving, her bows constantly falls in front of her face. A lot of times she just falls asleep with it over her eyes, but sometimes she tries to see through the headband...it's really funny, you'd get a kick out of it too.


Playing with her favorite person in the world...her daddy!
5 comments:
Ok that is hilarious. I love those pictures. That Miley sure is a cutie. I think we should get some Miley and Dallin pictures on Sunday.
I have pictures just like that of Kiley when she was a baby with the big bow down over her eyes. It was always so funny because she wouldn't cry about it. We would walk in the room, and there she would be, playing with her toys with this big bow directly over her eyes. I'm so glad you shared...brought back such sweet memories.
Too cute, well I don't feel so bad that Colby can't quite roll over yet either! I was worried he was behind! :) Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon, we need to get together again!
Haha soooo cute I love those cheeks! She looks like the happiest baby in the world in these pictures.
It's fun to see pictures of your family. Miley is a doll, and I love the bow picture.
Post a Comment