Sunday, February 22, 2009

Miley's first swimming lesson

I had come across a very cute swimming suit, and needed and excuse to use it before she outgrew it! I found an indoor pool and made the plans! We think Miley had fun, she kicked and kicked the whole time! Were excited to take her swimming again!
She was still a little small for her floaty tube, so we had to hold her up from the bottom.



Video of our fun night!


I made this cute little duckie towel for miley and we had so much fun wraping her up in it!

3 comments:

Keely said...

Okay, so Miley is pretty cute. I love her little suit, and the bow. That's so funny that she had a bow on while swimming....too cute!

Looks like it was a fun family night!!!

Sarah Osborne said...

I love Miley's swimsuit! And the fact that she has a bow on wherever she goes...cute video!

Megan Hall said...

That ducky towel is super cute as well as that swim suit. It seems little miss Miley really likes the water. That must be nice especially when it comes to bath time. Miss you guys!