25 Things that you didn't know about me...
1. I am extremely flexable. I am also double jointed in my arms, hips, and back. It's pretty gross if you've ever seen me do my 'tricks' 2. I LOVE to dance! I have danced my whole life, and am going through some serious withdrawls right now.3. I am obsessed with my daughters eyelashes, how did they get so long?...Wait, I know that answer; from her daddy's extremely long lashes!4. I was attracted to Cory a year before he even met me.5. I am a complete ditz. I've been told that I am by many people. (dancer make the best ditzes)6. I am obsessed with the smell of 'Irish Spring' bar soap. I could seriously eat it every time I take a shower.7. I love jewerly, make- up, hair products, and clothes. (what girl doesn't)8. I've never been a fan of soda pop, everytime I drink it I burp like crazy all day long.9. I HATE beans! (green beans are okay) My whole life I would feel like throwing up at the smell and sight of beans. Poor Cory is trying so hard to have me like them.10. I have always wished that I could tan, I sadly have my dad's floresent white skin and freckels. The only time in my life that I was tan was when I was a lifeguard at seven peaks. Hopefully Miley has Corys tan skin.11. My favorite color is pink. I am always drawn to pink clothes, and I have to remind my self that I have a million pink things already.12. I love to clean, wierd I know. I love just putting on some good music and just go to town!13. I love to cook. My favorite is making something that Cory enjoys so I can get lots of praises. My dad always taught me 'a way through a mans heart is through is stomach'....and it is definatly true.14. I get exctied when Miley poops, I think it's so cute watching her push it out :)15. Christmas, Valentines day, and birthdays are my favorite! Mainly because I'm excited to see what Cory got me.16. I am not good with secrets. Don't ever tell me anything, especialy when it comes to presents....but tell me, I love secrets at the same time.17. I suck at math. The only way I pass any of my math classes in high school and college was through extra credit.18. I hate doing perms. I did a million of them in beauty school, and decieded that I would never do them....well unless someone paid me really well ;) 19. I miss my long hair, I do love my new short and sexy haircut...but I miss my long hair. (I think Cory does too)20. I married the most amazing man in the world. It takes most women years to find the perfect man, and I found mine in less than 3 months.21. The little Mermaid is my favorite movie. Ariel was my idol growing up, I literally wanted to die my hair red and I would wrap towels around my legs to make fins.22. I am constantly humming. The funny part about it is that they are songs that I make up as I go. Cory laughs at me when I do this.23. I am pretty proud of my labor story. My water broke at Outback resturant and then 2 1/2 hours later...out can Miley :)24. I like to gleek on Cory after I yawn. This started when we were dating, and it's just stuck. I don't know how I figured out I could did this.25. I am a horrible napper. I love napping with Cory because we get to cuddle, but I never end up sleeping. I have so many things on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dad said his skin isn't florescent! His said it's pleasantly pure. He's glad that you've learned that men love a good-cooking-looking wife!
I cut my hair too! Jeremy and I both miss my long hair as well... when it grows out a little more I think I'll use extentions! Sounds like you guys are doing well!
Love ya!
Post a Comment