The Verdict
Anyways so my appointment today turned out really well! So the verdict is that we just have one healthy baby! I'm so glad too, I feel like I can finally relax. So the other sac is pretty much gone though. There is like a small pocket left, which they think will get absorbed.
Oh and they still couldn't find the IUD! They are guessing that it fell out and I just didn't know it or that it got shoved up into my abdomen. Which I wont be able to find out for sure until after the baby gets here. Then I could do an x-ray to find out where it is exactly.
But other than that, the baby is like 2 inches long, I'm 12 weeks and my due date is december 13th. Now this pregnancy feels a lot more real to me!
I have another ultrasound for July 24th, and that is when we get to find the sex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Good! I am so glad everything looks great! :) We are super excited for you!!!
I'm glad that everything is looking good. I was concerned. Congratulations on being pregnant:)!
What wonderful news!! I'm so happy that everything turned out all right. I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl. Congratulations!!!
Yay! But seriously, if anyone could handle twins and a 15 month old, it would be you. You're so calm about everything and happy all the time. What a lucky family you have. I have a friend who has 2 boys that are 15 months apart too, and those boys are best friends (the baby is about a year now).
Thats so exciting!! Dang, I'm just trying to have one and your already on you second one!! Congrats!
Yea!!! Glad that everything is okay. Now, we can't wait to find out boy or girl!!!
oops, I put one on the last entry.
Mom
Post a Comment