The Beans are spilled...
So if you haven't noticed the baby ticker on the left...then yes, it's true I am pregnant! Now, just so everyone knows...this was not planned, and in fact I had an IUD placed in so this exact thing didn't happen. IUD's are 99% effective, but I guess there is still that 1% chance that you could get pregnant...so I looks like were that lucky 1%.
There are a few concerns though, the IUD is still intact and the doctors cant seam to find it. So it either fell out or it got pushed up really far. The other concern is that I happen to have two sacs! So I may be having twins, but they can only see one heart beat. At first they though that the sac was irregular shaped and because of that, I would most likely miscarry. But after having a second ultrasound they discovered that the sac is not irregular shaped, but that I have two separate sacs.
So why am I posting this if I may miscarry? Because my lovely husband spilled the beans and told a handful of people at his school...that then leaked through the ward, and so know almost everyone knows....I guess it was just a matter of time. I wasn't planning on telling people til I was around 3 months, but...yeah that didn't happen. I figured that it's better to hear it from me than through the great vine.
So what next? We will just have to have faith in whatever outcome may happen. We honestly believe that this special spirit is meant to be here, even if I miscarry I have learned and grown from this experience so far.
The more I think about it, the more at ease I feel. Yeah Miley and he/she may only be 15 months apart, but they will be best friends! It will almost be like having twins. I think that the Lord decided to give me Miley first because she is such an easy baby that having a second one right after her won't be as hard. I know that I will adjust to the new baby and eventually I won't know any difference.
So how did I figure out I was pregnant? Well it's simple, I realized that I missed my period and that I started feeling sick like I was with Miley.
Well that's the BIG news! I will defiantly keep everyone updated on the progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You have such a wonderful attitude, Tenille! Congratulations on this maybe new addition to your family even if he/she wasn't planned. We love you guys!
Love your attitude--I think I'd be curled up in a ball sucking my thumb!! It's funny how things were just meant to be!! Miley will be a great big sis.
I'm so excited for you guys. Sorry to be one of the ones to get the ball rolling, but I was too excited to keep it to myself (but I did get your permission first, and I only told 2 people...)
Wow! Tenille, that is so exciting! I guess things happen for a reason. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.
WOW, congratulations, way to go on being fertile! Well, I'm sure things will work out the way they are supposed! Good luck!
Oh my goodness Tenille! I just told Jeremy the news last night after we chated on facebook and we are SO DANG thrilled for you guys! Like I said, you are the perfect family to have this happen to!
Congratulations! We'll be praying for you and Corey.
Funny how things work out sometimes. Congrats! I'm sure it will all work out for the best!
Way to multiply and replenish the earth! Good job you guys, that is exciting news!!! I think no matter how far apart or close together your kids are, theres always challenges that come with it. You will do great! And twins???? WOW, you go girl!!!
I grew up with Cory and have been on here off and on. I still talk to KL a lot. I just thought I would say that you will love it. My kids are 16 months a part and while I feel like sometimes I could just scream they love each other and I love it. This spirit must really needed to come. CONGRATS! If you want I can add you to my blog, so you don't think I am some stalker. Camgirl_8@msn.com
WOW congrats!! It's been too long. Apparently, it must be a bug going around, haha b/c one sister and 3 sister-in-laws have caught it here. And if you have twins it'll be almost like triplets... crazy!
Post a Comment