2 more weeks to go!! (more or less)
Cory's practicing to be a daddy. He does a good job at it!

You can't really tell from this picture, but I had just gotten a pedicure with my friend Jessica Babcock. We both wanted pretty toes for when we go into labor. When I came home I had Cory paint a couple top coats over the flowers so it could last longer, luckly top coats are clear and you cant see the wonderful job Cory did. :)
3 comments:
So cute. It was so fun to hang out with you guys. Sorry it wasn't long. We didn't plan to have carter go swimming :). We'll have to do Santa cruz next, I hear they actually have a town to walk around and monterey bay is close too. There are lots more fun vacations coming up!!!
Hey, I know, blogging is fun!! I hope you haveyour baby soon, you're probably so uncomfortable!
I don't have your email so here's the link, choose what you want and let me know. Blanket, whatever...happy baby!
Post a Comment