Well I finally finished the babies room!! All we need is the baby. I couldn't wait for Cory to get out of the room to take the pictures, I was too excited! :)
Love the room. It looks so cute. I can't wait for miley to come so I can meet her. I know what you mean about the uncomfortable part. I am feeling the same way. I just hope it doesn't last this entire last month of pregnancy. We don't have too much longer...WOO HOO!!!!
Tenille, aww you're naming her Miley!? What a cute room! You even have an extra bed in there or is that you and Cory's room? If we are in the bay area again we will let you know. Right now we are living in Folsom (Sacramento area) so if you're ever down here give me a ring!
Look how cute! Miley will fit just perfect in their! :) I actually had a dream last night that you went into labor today..haha kind or funny! Just wait until we get our pedicures, then you can have her!! :)
5 comments:
Looks like you guys are all ready!!! I love her room and her name....Miley, that's a cute one!
Almost here!! I bet you're soo excited! I know I was. You'll love it, but make sure you get your rest! doc's orders
Love the room. It looks so cute. I can't wait for miley to come so I can meet her. I know what you mean about the uncomfortable part. I am feeling the same way. I just hope it doesn't last this entire last month of pregnancy. We don't have too much longer...WOO HOO!!!!
Tenille, aww you're naming her Miley!? What a cute room! You even have an extra bed in there or is that you and Cory's room? If we are in the bay area again we will let you know. Right now we are living in Folsom (Sacramento area) so if you're ever down here give me a ring!
Look how cute! Miley will fit just perfect in their! :) I actually had a dream last night that you went into labor today..haha kind or funny! Just wait until we get our pedicures, then you can have her!! :)
Post a Comment