I love this picture of Cory and Miley. So cute! Miley's first trip home from the hospital. This is where it all started! My water broke here! We decided to celebrate by coming a week later.
The weigh in. 7 lbs, 13 0z, and 20 inches long! This was our "on call" doctor. She was such a great cheerleader! I loved her. Miley's first bath. One day old Flowers from Cory and my Daddy! My dad had them delivered to me all the way from Utah!
She is a cute one! She does look so tiny in her little car seat! I loved your story about your water breaking. You were so lucky that way. To have your water break and just know that, yes you're in labor instead of going to the hospital 4-5 times only to be sent home and only 2 1/2 hours.......you are one lucky girl! Hope all is well...looks like Cory is a proud daddy, as he should be!!
1 comment:
She is a cute one! She does look so tiny in her little car seat! I loved your story about your water breaking. You were so lucky that way. To have your water break and just know that, yes you're in labor instead of going to the hospital 4-5 times only to be sent home and only 2 1/2 hours.......you are one lucky girl! Hope all is well...looks like Cory is a proud daddy, as he should be!!
Post a Comment