Thursday, September 18, 2008

BABY!!

Miley Kay Osborne was born 9/15/08 at 9:48 p.m only after 2 1/2 hours of labor!! She weighed in at 7 lbs, 13 oz and is 20 inches long! She is the cute little thing ever! When I get some more time I will post some pictures and tell more about the labor process!

6 comments:

Sarah Junsay said...

Lucky lady you are....2 hour labor!!! That's awesome! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. Congratulations!

Brent and Jessica said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys and hope you are doing well. Cory told Brent a little bit about your labor and I will be honest I am a bit scared now! I hope you recover quickly and I cannot wait to meet Miley! I hear she is just adorable!! :)

Natalie said...

I agree with Sarah. I'd love to have it done with in 2 hours! We'll have to come by and meet the little Princess when we get back from break :)

Melissa Savage said...

Congratulations! We saw a picture on Cory's cell phone tonight, she's beautiful! I can't believe how fast you had her! I hope you're feeling good!!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Ok Ok I know you are so busy but I can't wait to see more pictures of my niece. I'm so excited to see her again next week. I hope the transition is going ok and you are more comfortable at home. Take Care. If you need ANYTHING, let me know.

Sar 'n' Car said...

2 and 1/2 hours seriously?? Holy cow! That's awesome... well if everything went okay with your body too. Call me when you get a second, I want to hear everything!