We spent a week up in park city. This is my dad going up the Alpine Coaster, sadly I couldn't go on it, so I was the photographer. :)
Kyle and Sarah's wedding! They make such a wonderful couple, were so happy for them!!
These are Cory's siblings...what a cute fam!
This is us :)
Cory got a little picture happy with me, this was his favorite picture of me.
2 comments:
You look adorable! Where did you get that dress? I need a black dress for my sister's wedding in September. Why do people have to get married when I'm at my largest? ;)
Fun to check on you guys. You are growing and look beautiful... Your one of those pregnant girls everyone secretly despises (in a strictly wishful way). Those Osborne's (R&R) make some good look'n kids! I know you two will carry on the tradition!
Post a Comment