Friday, July 4, 2008

Utah!!

For Cory's birthday we had a combined party. My brother-in-law has the exact same birthday as Cory and then my sister had hers 2 days earlier.
We spent a few days camping for a family reunion up in American Fork Canyon. My cousin Kim is also excepting, my sister and cousin threw together a baby shower for us.
Opening a present! I look so excited :) Having a shower in the mountains was a lot of fun!
For the 4th of July my family and I watched the famous parade. It was really hot, sticky, and somewhat boring...according to Cory...but he hanged in there pretty good (and so did i)

These are my two nieces, Bailey and Lyndee. They really enjoyed the parade...I love this picture of them, so cute!

3 comments:

Kylee Brown said...

it was REALLY hot! Did you see the KFC float? we were the very last one...

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

ok I know that Cory probably enjoyed the parade just about as much as we did last year. Atleast you got an adorable picture of your nieces. It was priceless. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Telisa said...

This is a cute picture of the girls. I'm sad i didn't take any at the parade. I forgot my camera. It was so fun having you around this last few weeks. I can't believe the next time I see you, you will have a baby!