Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 2008!

This was our first ride on the 'bart' down to the A's game!
The A's game, it turned out to be a lot of fun...except for all the drunks around us!
I decided to grow a little garden in our back yard, I was very surprised that our garden actually grew! So now I'm very proud of it! This is a picture of a pee :)
Over looking San Fransico...I look huge so don't look at me :)
While were in Utah visiting, I was able to see my friend Sarah before see gave birth. She's a little over due in this picture. Right now I'm 6 1/2 months...I just can't believe that I'm going to get just a big at her! I already feel huge!

1 comment:

Sar 'n' Car said...

Don't worry, you lose the weight fast when you breastfeed! It's only been two weeks and already I've lost around 20lbs! Yay for me!!!