Monday, July 7, 2008

Two years!


Two years ago from today Cory and I were married for time and all eternity! I can't beleive how fast these two years have gone, it seams like yesterday we were married. These past two years have been the best two years of my life, and I am so excited for the eternal years ahead with my superman. Were both so exited for our new arrival to come this september, she will definatly make our marriage different...in a good way :)
Happy Anniversary Honey!! I love you!!


4 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Yay for anniversaries we just celebrated ours also. Hope you had a great day.

Telisa said...

Happy Anniversary this month. We our 9th in next month!

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Tenille,
So, guess who I met last Saturday....yep that would be your dad! We decided to stay at your dads hotel while we where down in Provo. I went in the office on Saturday to grab a bite to eat and ask you're dad if he was Tenille's dad, sure enough he was. He was a bit confused on how I knew you, but I explained. Anyways, it was great to meet him. We sure miss you guys and I hope that you're pregnancy is going great! Can't wait to see you in September when we come down!

Brent and Jessica said...

You guys look so cute! We had such a fun time hanging out with you guys...we need to get together in the next few weeks, and we DEFFINETELY need to get a pedicure before we have these babies! :) We should also get together and do our hair...who knows when we will have time for that after these two come!! hehe We will be in touch....