Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pictures

Pictures!

Literally just a few days before we moved from California to Washington, Monica took these awesome pictures of our girls, the family, and a couple of Cory and I.  Monica, what can I say you are amazing! These pictures turned out awesome, and you finished editing them in like a day. Wow.
Thanks Monica! 









I feel like were engaged again! :)




There were so many other good ones that I didn't put up!

3 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

What a gorgeous family!!! These are great pictures!!! You're little ones are adorable!!! Big congrats to Cory being full fledge...the fun begins:)!!!

Telisa said...

You are all so photogenic! I love the one with the red fence background and the individuals of the girls.

Natasha Wade said...

Your pictures are super cute!!! Your girls are getting so grown up. Let me know when you are all settled here in Washington maybe we can get together for a play date.