Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Pictures

These pictures are just so dang CUTE! I made an amazing friend up here that happens to be a photographer! For a play date this week we got together with a another friend and look some fun Valentine pictures. It was a lot of fun dolling up the girls. This was the first time putting curls in Miley's hair...and surprisingly she stayed still!! (I let her play a game on my phone)
I just love there tutu's, it made the pictures perfect!



'ahhh." She's so happy! Or so happy that she gets a sucker!







mmm, yummy paper heart

So sweet. I love this one!

I LOVE this one of Makayla.

Us girls!

4 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

k one word...ADORABLE!!! xo

Sarah Osborne said...

Those picture ARE dang cute! What a fun V-day present for Cory!

Rebecca Robison said...

I agree! They are so adorable!

Being Ausmus said...

LOL ok so much for catching up...I saw your last blog post a looong time ago...you're as bad as I am:)!!! xo