Last night was our girls first of many baths together. I thought this was a really cute picture of the girls that I couldn't wait to put it on here. I just love to see the little rolls on Makayla. I love a good chubby baby! And I love Miley's great big smile! She really had fun with her sister in the tub with her.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
First Bath Together
First Bath Together
Last night was our girls first of many baths together. I thought this was a really cute picture of the girls that I couldn't wait to put it on here. I just love to see the little rolls on Makayla. I love a good chubby baby! And I love Miley's great big smile! She really had fun with her sister in the tub with her.
Last night was our girls first of many baths together. I thought this was a really cute picture of the girls that I couldn't wait to put it on here. I just love to see the little rolls on Makayla. I love a good chubby baby! And I love Miley's great big smile! She really had fun with her sister in the tub with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love my nieces :)
Adorable! Such little cuties:)
Adorable! This is a keeper for sure :)
Post a Comment