Our girls are just getting bigger and bigger by the minute. I can't believe that Makayla is already 4 1/2 months! She's literally doubled in weight, and her and Miley are both in the 90% in height! They must get the tall jeans from my side of the family! Just look how tall all my brothers are!
Happy Makayla!...Heavenly Father really blessed me with this one. I love her so much! She's such a happy baby, whenever you come up to her she just gives you a great big smile! It's crazy how different she is than Miley. I felt like I held Miley a lot because she was fussy...but Makayla, she perfectly fine just sitting in her vibrating chair or swing. It defiantly makes life a lot easier when you've got a wild 19 month old :)
Yeah for Makayla, she rolled over for the first time the other day!
Makayla loves her hands, she ALWAYS has them right up near her face. She also sticks her tongue out like this a lot too.
Silly Miley! She really is such a funny gal, we laugh at her everyday for doing something funny. She's doing great in nursery...we absolutely love that she loves nursery! Cory and I are finally able to sit down and 'listen' to Sunday school and relief society/priesthood!
She loves the bath! Miley's hair is getting so long! I actually just cut it because it was getting into her eyes. I just wish that she'd keep her little pig tails in!
I don't know why, but Miley loves to sit in Makayla's car seat. She'll be in there for like 15 minutes just sitting there sucking her thumb, it's pretty cute..and it gives me a break :)
5 comments:
love those girls. i'm glad you got your internet back and working :)
You guys look like you're doing great! The girls are adorable and I can't believe how Miley is changing! So cute! Good luck with everything!
Fun blog post, Tenille! Oh Makayla is such a sweet sweet baby. She really does smile at everything :) And Miley was so much fun to play with! I loved feeding her. I think she made Kyle and I laugh at least 20 times when we stayed with you guys. Thanks again for letting us come and feeding us your AWESOME food!! Crossing my fingers that we're neighbors soon!
They are adorable! You have been blessed with two little princesses!
They'll be best friends for life!
I love that picture of Miley in the last photo. She is such a doll. It is so hard, but fun having them close! Mine are 16 months and now fight constantly, but still love each other dearly. It is so tender hearted for me. You girls are adorable!
Post a Comment