Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Me and My Sister!

Me and My Sister!

I was so happy to be able to spend a weekend with my big sister, Telisa! Her and her little girl Zoey flew in from Utah just to spend time with me and my two girls!! Since the last time she came to San Francisco she was like 12, we deiced to spend a day in the big city! We hit Fisherman's Wharf, and headed to the Presideo to see the bridge from the beach. On our way home we stopped at the Oakland Temple! I wish we could of done more because there is so much to see and do in this area, but with two little babies we couldn't spend too much time away from home (Cory watched Miley)

We had so much fun talking, catching up, watching movies, and going on walks. I can't get over how much Zoey has grown, the last time I saw her she was as old as Makayla! Zoey still is such a tiny thing...I swear Makayla weighs the same as her!!

Thanks Telisa for coming all the way out here, it meant a lot to me!! Love ya!!


I just LOVE this picture of our girls! So cute!!


We had a fun day at the Marina in San Leandro. These girls loved the swings, it was so hard to pull them off!


Fisherman's Wharf! It really was the PERFECT day to be the in the city, no clouds and plenty of sunshine!!

This was our last stop, the Oakland Temple! The tulips were in full bloom, so gorgeous!!











1 comment:

Telisa said...

What fun pictures. I still need to put mine on my computer. The one of all three is so cute. Thanks for a fun time. Love you!