My birthday this year was amazing!! The night before Cory made my favorite...better than "anything" cake. I was very surprised because he made it all by himself and cleaned up his mess so I wouldn't suspect anything. (I didn't know he was capable of that!!! j/k)
While I was gone at work, Cory planned a special birthday surprise! He put together a scavenger hunt to find my presents...he actually hid one in the dirt in our back yard! After our fun little scavenger hunt, we headed off to our favorite restaurant...Outback!! Yummy :)
Not many of you know, but my birthday is also my Mom's...so it was sad being away from her on "our day". However, it turned out to be a wonderful day! Cory had spoiled me with mothers day and my birthday both this month. I told him I have a lot to live up to next month for fathers day and his birthday. Lets hope I can do it!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe I forgot to call you on your Birthday :( sad news. If it makes you feel any better, I remembered 2 days before, but sadly I forgot. But Happy belated Birthday!!
~Sarah
Happy late Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day! Outback is yummy!
Hey Tenille! I was so excited to get your message on my blog! I sent an invite to our blog to your email adress (I hope I have your current email address) if you don't get it let me know what your current email is. Congrats on being pregnant! And hooray for a baby girl! Girls are so fun! So are you in California? What part? We are in LA so if you are close to us, we need to get together!!Happy birthday by the way, and happy mothers day!
Post a Comment