Monday, May 12, 2008

My 'first' mothers day!

Mothers day was so special! Cory got up extra early to made breakfast in bed for me...too bad he set off the fire alarm and woke me up, but it was all so sweet. After breakfast I walked downstairs and saw a vase full of beautiful flowers and a card. The card was especially cute because he made it himself...actually it was supposeably written by our soon to be baby. It is just so cute I have to tell you what it says. (notice how he miss spells words like a little kid)
"Deer Momy,
Happy muthersday! You are the bestest momy in the wurld cause you take care of me and luv me so much. I can tell dady is crazy about you and am so excited to live in such a luving home. Tell dady the reason why I kick is so that he touches you and I stop so he continues to touch you. I have also noticed that you and dady fight about who luvs each other mor and I think dady luvs you just a little bit mor. Have the bestest muthersday ever and be sure to keep on eating and I'll keep on growing.

Luv,
I like the name Miley
P.S. Dady loves you
P.P.S. We should have costco ribs for dinner tonight! Yummi"

These are the friendly flowers I recieved!
I finally decided to put a prego picture up (22 weeks)
It's kinda hard to see... but this is the card Cory made for me :)

4 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a thoughtful daughter you have already :) and your bump is so cute!!!! Happy Mothers day!!

E said...

i seriously cried when i read what the card said. you look beautiful!

Keely said...

Looks like your daughter has Cory wrapped around her finger already!!! I love his card and the fact that he got up and made you breakfast. What a good dad already. Your pregnant picture looks cute too.

Rebecca Robison said...

oh my heck that is the cutest mother's day card ever!

WE MISS YOU!!!