Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco de Mustache

Cory and I threw together a "Cinco de Mustache/Mayo" party. It turned out really fun! We ate lots of fun food, played a 'hair plucking' game, and threw around a pinata!

Here are the Mexicans. I'm just glad my husband wasn't the only weird looking one :)

Here's my happy mexican So all the wives got to pick one hair from there husbands face to see who would hit the pinata first. (this was Cory's idea)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for throwing that shin-dig you guys, it was way fun :)

Can you send me those pics? Thanks!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Cory I'm actually impressed with your manliness in growing a stache but I sure hope you shaved it off the next day. You look way better with a clean face or atleast a 5 oclock shadow :) Can't wait to show off all your new stuff in a couple months. It was so fun to pick out. By the way Tenille your little tummy is adorable!!!! Your such a cute prenant lady.