Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Happy Congratulations"


After finding out the sex, Cory and I went out to dinner. Our phone kept ringing from friends and family calling or texting us congratulations...our waitress wasn't too happy about our distance. After telling her that we just came from founding out that we were having a girl, and that was why our phones were going off, she was so much nicer to us! In fact, she gave us a free brownie and ice cream with "happy congratulations" written on the plate with chocolate syrup. :)
(notice how "hairy" Cory is...he's trying to grow a mustache for Cinco de Mayo...what a goofball!)

4 comments:

E said...

congrats!! thats is so awesome. Do you have any ideas for names yet?

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

whats up with the scrub cory? It looks so different. Anyway, congrats guys. I'm so excited to meet the little princess or should I say daddys girl :)

Camey said...

Congrats! I am one of Cory's friend from high school. You two are so cute together. I am excited for you both!

Leah Remillet said...

Aloha Osborne Family!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you two. Starting with a girl is a great way to do it! We get to here bits and pieces through your parents (Cory) as well as Taylors so we feel like we kind of know what you are up to. It was really fun finding your blog and looking through it. How is school going? Taylor will be starting chiro school in fall probably in OR. We hope you are doing great and that you're (Tenille) feeling good.

Love, Taylor & Leah Stimmel

http://web.mac.com/stimmelfam