Saturday, December 8, 2012

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday Makayla!!

I can't believe our sweet Makayla is 3 years old!  I've always called her our "sweet" Makayla because she has always has a sweet domineer about her. She so polite with everyone. I get complements all the time about how polite Makayla is. Even as a newborn she was so content and loved watching Miley play...just waiting for the day she could join her. And oh how she loves Miley, just yesterday she spent a one on one sleepover party with Rhonda, and the moment she came home she runs over to Miley and gives her a big hug! Just melted my heart. You should see these two play, it's hilarious. Makayla copies everything Miley does and says...even facial expressions.



I was just looking back at some old pictures of her, and just made realize how quickly time goes. She once was a little newborn like in the picture below.  Happy birthday Makayla, we are so lucky that you came into our lives, our family just wouldn't be complete without you in it!!


No comments: