Kennedy's Newborn Pictures
Can I just say that I love trade work! Trade work has definitely come in handy for me over the years. Another great bonus for doing hair, everyone needs there hair done! I found a friend in my ward who wanted to do some trade work...umm yes please!! She has done an amazing job! I seriously had no idea what all went into taking newborn pictures. She's got it all down to a science...
I had to keep Kennedy awake a whole hour before, so when it was time to take pictures I just had to feed her and she'd be out like a light. We ended up taking these at my mother-in-law's house since she has a lot more space, which turned out to be a good thing cuz I had no idea how much stuff was needed for these pictures. Just a few things she brought.... a bean bag chair, lots of blankets, lots of baskets, fur, bows and hats, wraps, outfits, back drops, fake floors, and huge lights. I'm sure there was a lot more too, that's just all I saw.
Not to mention that this took almost 4 hours to take...but these turned out amazing so it was all worth it!!
Sorry there are a lot, and I didn't even put all of them up...Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
um those are ADORABLE!!! Wow, she did an amazing job and the girls of course make the pictures :) how are you going to choose which ones to frame?
Wee little angels!!!! All three are so beautiful!!! Love that Osborne family:)!!!
Post a Comment