Monday, August 29, 2011

Pathetic Blogger...

I Apologize....

I am the worst blogger ever, I haven't blogged in several months! To be honest, I have a good reason. We've been insanely busy.
Those that don't know, Cory and I bought out his fathers Chiropractic office this past April due to a sudden retirement. Since then we've been soo busy juggling this new business, moving into a rental house, unpacking, juggling my small hair business, and our new callings. Phew....,
But other than that we've been great. We are so blessed to be where we are now. It was a long and scary couple months figuring out where we were suppose to be. But the Lord has defiantly directed us to where we are now.
Our girls are growing up so fast. I was looking back at some pictures even a couple months ago, and they've both changed so much! Makayla is talking and running around everywhere. She turns 2 in December!
Her hair has gotten so light and very curly. So cute! She loves her big sister, but can be a little stinker to her sometimes. Haha.
Miley is turning 3 in a couple weeks!! Seriously? I look at her now, and she is so big to me. She's so smart. Maybe I'm just bias, but she knows the whole alphabet and there sounds, all the shapes, colors, and our most biggest achievement is that she's potty trained!!!! Just in time for her to start pre-school next month!! We're so excited for her to learn so more, and meet some new friends!
We'll I'd love to write more, but I and hear Makayla waking up from her nap....


4 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Yay! Be a blogger! ;) We miss you guys.

James and Monica said...

Love it when you blog! Woo-hoo! So great that to hear that everyone is doing well. Congrats on the potty training!

Camey said...

She is smart because most 3 year olds don't know their sounds. Addy is 3 and knows her sounds, but she has 2 things going for her- I was a teacher and am crazy! And her older brother loves to learn and is always teaching her. Anyhow, congrats on everything! I bet that is a huge endeavor, but what a blessing for you two! I was in WA and I think I saw you and Rhonda pushing a stroller at the Aquafest. Anyhow, you have a beautiful family! Way to go on potty training- the first is the hardest. Addy potty trained just before she turned 2- sooo lucky since we had the twins a few months later!

Heather said...

Congrats with everything! Life is so busy and blogging can be so hard to fit in!