I cannot believe that 4 years ago today we were married! It's also weird to think that, that is how long we have know each other too.
Has it really been four years? Do we really have 2 kids? Are we really going to be done with school in like 6 months? Crazy!! Looking back though, we have gone through a lot, and we can't wait to go though more together.
We haven't had the chance to celebrate yet since our anniversary fell on a day that Cory had a big test. Hopefully we can get the chance to get away for a least a couple hours in the next week or two.
I did however, make Cory one of his favorite meals...Cafe Rio! And then spent our evening going on a walk with our girls and watching Miley's new favorite movie...Toy Story. So nothing super exciting, but we both had fun.
Our Happy Family of 4!

2 comments:
Rob and I just celebrated our 4th too! It is crazy how fast that time went by. Your family is so cute. Glad to hear you are doing well miss you guys.
You guys are cute! If I get back and you still want to go I'll gladly (with James) watch the girls! It'll be a crazy fun experience!!
Post a Comment