So I know this post is really late, I totally forgot to up these pictures up here! Things have been really busy around here, I think everyone wants to get there hair done for Thanksgiving and in before I have the baby!
Sorry I didn't take a picture of either Cory's or my costume. They were both pretty pathetic. Cory wore a green shirt and green shorts and put a sign on him that said 'gone green.' He made that one up all by himself. I wore all black and safety pinned a black widow symbol on my belly...and I was a black widow. Ha ha, I know pretty lame!
Miley made a really cute Ladybug this year. She didn't care for the hood part, but at least we got a few pictures of her wearing it.
This video makes us laugh, she was trying so hard to chase this little boy, but the floor was just too slippery!
3 comments:
I love it! THat is hilarious!
Oh yay, I wanted to see what Miley was for Halloween! Love the ladybug idea! Haha, and I think it's wonderful that you and Cory were creative with your costumes...at least you dressed up!
Ohhhh how cute is she!!!! You are getting so close to delivery! Are you ready to be a mommy of two????
Post a Comment