Sunday, November 29, 2009

ONE SMALL STEP FOR MILEY...

ONE SMALL STEP FOR MILEY...

Finally after fourteen months Miley is a walking fool. Okay, so not really but to us it seems that way! We've been waiting for this day for so long, and it's just in time for the next baby to come. Were so proud of Miley!!

Cory video taped this himself, so it's all over the place...but at least you get the picture. And this was taken before bedtime, so she's a little grumpy.

P.S. On a side note, baby Makayla (that's the name we've decided) should apartently come early....but that's what I was told with Miley at this time. I'm all ready dialated to a 2, same as with Miley. We'll just plan for the baby coming on her due date (dec 22nd)...who knows though!

2 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

WOW!!! GOOD GIRL MILEY!!! That is so exciting. what a big girl she is:) she's ready to be a big sister now :)

Sarah Osborne said...

Go Miley!! Kyle and I watched the video together and cheered for her :)