Friday, August 20, 2010

Our Sweet Makayla

Our Sweet Makayla


I feel like I haven't written much about Makayla lately, so I wanted to brag a little about her!

*Makayla is now 8 months old!
* She is sitting up really well, and can go from sitting up to her tummy. Is rolling...just one way, can't quite figure out how to roll from her stomach to back.
*When she's on her stomach she can pivot around in a circle.
*She's really good at grabbing toys, mommy's phone, earrings, hair, and whatever she can get her hands on!
*She's a good little eater. Night and day difference than Miley! It's so nice to feed a baby and worry about trying to distract them.
*Sleeping....we'll were still working on sleeping through the night. Some nights are better than others.
* Just got her 1st tooth a few days ago, and her second is coming through right now!
* Loves going on walks in the stroller. You can be out for hours and not hear a peep from her.
* Loves, Loves, Loves the bath! It's just the getting dried off and putting clothes on that she hates.
*She is extremely tall for her age! She's in the 97th percentile for height and 60th percentile for weight. I can't believe she is already in 12 month clothes because she is SO tall! She was in the 6-9 month clothes for like 2 weeks!
*Loves watching her sister.
*Is such a content baby, makes my life easier!

1 comment:

Being Ausmus said...

sweet little thing! Hey isn't this about the age Miley was when you found out you were pregnant with Makayla??? I'll be waiting to hear the exciting news...tee hee:)!