Saturday, December 19, 2009

Look what Santa brought us for Christmas!

Look what Santa brought us for Christmas this year!

We got these picture done by my good friend Amanda for our Christmas/birth announcements. They turned out sooo good! WE LOVE THEM...THANK YOU!









We couldn't tell what Miley was more excited about being naked or that we actually were letting her 'touch' her little sister. :)

9 comments:

Keely said...

I loved having Molly in November so I could just send out a birth announcment/Christmas card. She is a doll, you guys are a cute family!

Unknown said...

These are so precious! That's the cutest Santa I've ever seen.

Rebecca Robison said...

How adorable! You should send those pics into a parent magazine! What a wonderful Christmas Gift!!!

Heather said...

Love the pics Tenille! Your girls are sooo adorable! Hope everything is going great!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

WOW tenille those are ADORABLE!!! i can't wait to hold those girls tomorrow!!!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Very cute pictures! Makayla is so pretty and Miley is a cutie pie!

Camey said...

Those are so amazing. Your friend is very talented. Cute kids and family!

Sarah Osborne said...

So so beautiful...I just love your little girls!! Miley is so much fun to play with, and Makayla couldn't be more sweet :)

Manda said...

You're welcome!
(It's easy to get good pictures when you have such cute models)
:)
~Amanda