Miley is One!
How can this be? I swear we were just taking her home from the hospital yesterday. For Miley's present, I have been working on her baby book. I figured that now is the best time to do her scrapbook since in a couple months I wont have any time! I'm quite impressed with it, and I'm sure in a few years Miley will be too.
To celebrate today we thought that eating out at 'Outback' was quite suitable. Since a year ago today...we were there, and where my water broke. We might have to make this a tradition :)
We came home tonight and opened a few presents from the Grandparents and us. But out of all the presents she received a balloon was her favorite toy! Ha ha I guess we know what to get her for Christmas. :) We are so grateful for all the wonderful presents that Miley received...Thanks!
And now the birthday girl!
Were pretty proud of this picture, it's hard to get her smiling on camera these days!
*Note: were having a birthday party in a few days, and I'll post pictures of that!
2 comments:
Woo hoo! Happy Birthday Smiley Miley! I wish we could be there for her party. I agree, it seems like just yesterday you were bringing her home from the hospital. That really is an awesome pic of her cheesin' it up for the camera :)
Oh wow! Happy 1st b-day!
Post a Comment