I am finally back from my long and needed trip from Utah. I think that 2 1/2 weeks was long enough, for me and for Cory. He's cute a cutie, when I walked through the door he had bought me some flowers and wrote the cutest note ever! Because it's just that cute I have to put it on here:
"Sweety pie, I'm so glad your back! It was so tough being apart when we were engaged but it was so much harder now that I am so much more in love with you! I never realized how much you motivate me to be better in every single aspect of life. Without you here I had a hard time waking up, cleaning, exercising, doing homework, and I shaved even less if you can imagine. As corney as it sounds you make life worth living and I am so ready to come back to life! Welcome home I can't wait to have your pretty face to come home to every day! I love you so much! Love, Your Hubbie"While I was gone, Miley was able to learn a few tricks!! She can finally sit up and roll over one way! My mom was a big help trying to get Miley to sit up on her own, thanks mom!
I do have a lot of pictures from my trip and now from coming home. It's a ton, sorry!
The new Easter bunny!
Lori and Parker! I finally got to meet him. He's such a good lookin guy, good job Sid and Lori!
My best friend Kristy. She just came home from serving her Mission in Australia! She was an awesome missionary!

Here is Miley sitting up!

Oh a flower! I caught it just in time before it went straight to the mouth.

Krystal and I together before we said goodbye for a year and a half! She told Cory and I that when she returns that I had better have another baby or I better be pregnant! We'll see what we can do ;)

These are my grandparents. I was so glad that I was able to spend a few days with them while I was in Utah, I hardly get to spend time with them since I've gone away to college. I use to spend hours with my grandparent every week cleaning there house and eating lunch together. Thanks for all those chocolate raisins Grandpa!

These are the lovely flowers and note I received from Cory when I returned. What a sweetie!
4 comments:
So sweet. My brother sure did miss you :) Were all glad you are back. Plus I have to say that Miley is cuter than ever....if that is possible.
Aw, way to go, Cory! I love the picture of Miley with bunny ears :) It was sure fun hanging out with you gals...we hope you visit again soon!
How cute!! Don't let Cory see that note on your blog! :) haha I love my hair! AND we had a blast with the Wii-BUT I don't think I would ever purchase one for the simple fact that Brent would not leave the couch the whole weekend and kept telling me to "hold on" or "I can't pause it here!" He was trying so hard to beat Cosry's score! UGH...I was so frustrated at him!! We will have to have another Wii night though, it's super fun! :)
heylooks like you have a darling baby and are doing well! Is there any way you could tell me how to write KRystal? Does shse have an email I can email her at? I would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks- Monica
Post a Comment