Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Vacation!

This years Christmas vacation was so exciting! We left December 12th, the day after Cory's finals, and we returned January 6th. So we were gone almost a whole month! It's weird to think that before we left Miley was 2 1/2 months, and now she's 3 1/2 (she'll be 4 months on the 15th) She's grown so much in just this short month. I had packed all her 3 month clothes for our trip and she can bearly fit in them now, she's gotten so big! Miley's figured out that she had hands and that she can put things in her hands...she also started sucking her thumb! Problem is that she wont take any pacifiers or bottles. The good thing about her thumb is that it's super cute and that she will sooth herself. When her thumb goes in, we know that she's either tired or hungry. Anyways, so about our Christmas...it was wonderful! We were able to spend a week and a half in Washington with the Osbornes and then 2 weeks with The Smiths! Miley did great on all the plane rides...we planed it so that she would eat on the way up and then sleep the rest of the flight. Bad news was that it snowed like 12 inches in both states, almost missed our flight to Utah, and we all got sick ( I got sick twice in both states!) Good news is that we had so much fun, it was really hard to leave! Below are some pictures from our trip!



p.s. I chopped my hair off! This was Cory's idea! I love it, thanks Kari-lynn!






This is a generational photo. From Lewis to Pearson, Pearson to Smith, Smith to Osborne, and Osborne to....??

Smith family on Christmas Day!


Christmas Eve!


Miley didn't really understand what was going on, but she sure loved to pull Santa's hair!














8 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

So cute!!! I LOVE the first picture. YOu look so pretty. I have to agree with Cory...I LOVE your new hair do :) I guess I am a little bias though. Can't wait to hang out again soon.

Brent and Jessica said...

Cute Pictures, I love the one of you 3 in the snow! :) It was good to see you again!

Linda said...

I see that Kari-Lynn cut more after I left. I LOVE the cut....you look so stylish!!! It was so fun to meet little Miley. She really loved her Great Aunt Linda! :)

Telisa said...

I love my hair by the way...thanks! Cute new pictures! Miss you!

Brent and Jessica said...

I hear you are sick, what a bummer....get better soon!!!

Brent and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent and Jessica said...

Gosh, I better not tell you what I just did a few days ago...I totally screwed up my hair! Brent was watching Colby so I decided to put some much needed highlights in it and then Brent was SOO tired so he had to go to bed leaving me with Colby and my half done hair. I ended up washing it out before all the blondes were processed w/o even realizing it and my hair was orange so I put tons of blonde in and now it's SUPER blonde and looks HORRIBLE cause it's only on the top! So needless to say I have been in a hat all week. :) SO yes lets do our hair sometime I can have you put more brown in the top.

Sarah Osborne said...

We have a blog!!! I love your Christmas pictures :) Put up more so we can see what you guys and our lovely little niece are up to :)