Tenille * Cory * Miley * Makayla * Kennedy
Miley's learned to laugh!
Sooo cute oh my gosh! Her little giggle is funny I am sure she is keeping you guys very entertained. Miss you guys.
I'd laugh too if someone kept jumping back and forth like that. hehe. We do the same thing to Silas. It's fun to watch the transition into interacting when they're babies.
So cute, that's the way all 3 of my boys started laughing! Oh the silly things parents do to entertain the kids:) She's adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sooo cute oh my gosh! Her little giggle is funny I am sure she is keeping you guys very entertained. Miss you guys.
I'd laugh too if someone kept jumping back and forth like that. hehe. We do the same thing to Silas. It's fun to watch the transition into interacting when they're babies.
So cute, that's the way all 3 of my boys started laughing! Oh the silly things parents do to entertain the kids:) She's adorable!
Post a Comment