Thursday, October 23, 2008

October!

This last weekend we thought it would be fun to go and see the 'soap box' race in San Fransico....little did we know that it would be crowded with millions of people and millions of people drinking and smoking! Definatly not a good place for a newborn to be. We were there a total of 15 minutes! Pretty much we took this picture and turned around and went home. It made for a great story though :)
I love this little bum!!

Miley loves her baths...and she look so cute naked!!!



Our neighbors gave miley this little outfit, we thought she made a very cute pumkin.
I have a little bee costume for her to wear for halloween....I'll definatly post those pictures up of her!!

4 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

My niece is just so cute. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Brent and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, Miley is getting so big!! I feel like our little babies are growingup WAY to fast!! :)

Keely said...

I love her little pumpkin outfit and can't wait to see pictures of her Halloween costume. She is a cutie!

Megan Hall said...

Haha, the best laid plans!! Wow Miley has already grown so much I can't believe it. How are you two liking parenthood. It suits you well. Miley is a lucky girl. Miss you.